From the kitchen of: Mr. Bobby & Drew Fries
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 11 hours in the slow cooker
In Mr. Bobby's handwriting, this Fries family recipe comes with great history! It's delicious, savory, rich and a true southern classic.
- Deer Saddle Roast
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package of CrockPot Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 2 onions, chunked
- 1 lb bag of baby carrots
- Red or yellow potatoes, quartered
- Combine the soups and seasoning mix in the crock pot. Add carrots, onions and meat, then add potatoes until you have enough or you can't fill it anymore.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Serve over rice.
It's pretty perfect as it is, but if you're not a fan of Cream of Celery, you can replace it with an extra can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Low and slow is best!